Fic: Morning After
Feb. 28th, 2011 08:57 amTitle: Morning After
Author:
Fandom: Numb3rs
Rating: FRMO
Pairings: Colby Granger/David Sinclair
Spoilers: Uh...none.
Warnings: Explicit sexual activity. Seriously.
Disclaimer: Me don't owny??
Authors Note: Part of my Three Worlds verse, set directly after Five And One.
Summary: Colby blinked at him. “Seriously? You’re getting huffy at me saying that your hard-on woke me up? Because it’s a completely natural occurance. Didn’t anyone ever give you The Talk when you were growing up?” David’s spluttering turned to laughter, and he quickly put his coffee down before he spilt it. “If no one did, I’ve got a rather large family that would be more than willing to explain these things to you. I’m sure Uncle –”
no subject
Date: 2011-02-27 11:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-02-28 12:12 am (UTC)...And I just realised it's YOU!! I just finished reading your small fandom big bang and fell in love with Riddick/Vaako and OMG, the fact that you loved this is just...wow...*spins around on chair madly before bouncing around the room screaming at the top of her lungs*
no subject
Date: 2011-02-28 09:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-02-28 09:07 am (UTC)So, there really is no need to be thanking me, because I am bowing down and worshipping you for managing to distract me long enough from the Three Worlds plot bunnies (and they should really be called Cane Toads) to read something in a fandom other than what I'm writing it. :D
So, thank you!
no subject
Date: 2011-02-28 09:34 am (UTC)There's a number on AO3:
http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Chronicles%20of%20Riddick%20%282004%29/works
and a wonderful LJ comms:
Hope to see more David/Colby from you !!
no subject
Date: 2011-02-28 09:37 am (UTC)And you will definitely see more David/Colby from me. This universe I've created is actually pretty extensive and the plot bunnies have reached plague proportions, so there's going to be plenty David/Colby. :D